TheITbase is looking for people wanting to share relevant and inspiring information on Tech topics.
If you’re looking to contribute an article to TheITbase, then you are Welcome and Thanks for your interest.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines:
These are as follows:
A few general guidelines that guest authors should understand.
- Article length should be 700+ words.
- The Article has not to be published anywhere on the web -Submit Original Article
- Don’t write in a textbook style!
- Be sure to focus on quality, uniqueness, grammar, and sentences
- We will check your posts for plagiarism and if found anything copied or duplicate or Spin content Articles will be Rejected
- Links in the post must be relevant to the post
- We do not allow any affiliate links.
- Should bear at least 1 image. The image size should be 1200×628 and more for featured images.
- Include a short author bio
How to submit an article for Guest Post:
In order for you to get your Blog posted on TheITbase, you will first have to pitch us a post and showcase your writing skills and knowledge.
You can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subsequent info
A relevant image
Email Subject: “Guest Post Submission”