Technology is growing and the modern era, in which everything digitalized and technically intelligent. The same applies to the exchange of valuable information about files and documents. And so comes Xender!
What is Xender?
Xender is an application that allows users to transfer all important files between two smartphones. Regardless of whether it is GIF, video files, JPEG, PNG, or any other format, the process is efficient and straightforward and supports files of all sizes and formats. The transfer takes place in seconds.
According to current technology, the application supports more than 22 languages used worldwide. Some of the main tongues are English, Italian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Bengali. It also supports 12 easily accessible Indian languages and a file-sharing platform that works smoothly and without investment.
Check Out: The 5 Best Social Media Tips for Small Businesses
Get Xender in Your Computer
Because Xender plays such an important role, it is often an indispensable tool for computers. The question now is how to get Xender on your computer and how to use the application to transfer data between two different computers. However, the process is simple and can do over a wireless connection without the need for a LAN connection. The application also works perfectly for transfers between computers and smartphones that work with Android and iOS without the use of a USB cable.
Here is a simple way to share files between a computer and mobile devices.
- Download the Xender application to your mobile phone to send files.
- Search for the plus sign (+) in the app and click on it.
- Then enable the Wi-Fi hotspot on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the page where you will find the IP address.
- Use the IP address in the browser of your computer.
- Connect the Xender application to the network over the wireless connection.
• A dialog box appears, giving you access to the connection request.
• Once you have accepted the Xender application connection, you can conveniently transfer files between your phone and the computer.
Also Read: 6 Tips How to Improve Your Web Design
Know the Features of Xender
To better understand how transmissions occur between two devices and how the application works, it is good to know their capabilities. These are some of the most striking and beautiful features of Xender:
1. Free: Xender is a free application when two computers without a LAN connection need to exchange files.
2. Multiplatform: It is a multiplatform application that is compatible with all platforms, including Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac devices.
3. High transmission speed: The transmission speed between the mobile device and the computer is relatively high compared to the transfer of files through a LAN connection or a Bluetooth connection. The transmission speed is almost 300 times faster than the Bluetooth connection.
4. Multiple formats and sizes: the process supports different formats and sizes of files that must exchange between the two specified devices. It includes photos, documents, music files, videos, and software applications. It also contains the file types .exe and .msi.
5. Clean user interface: Xender is not a complicated process, but an application with a fresh and clean interface, so all users can easily understand and use the app.
Few More Features
6. No network: no internet connection is required to exchange files between two specific devices.
7. Reduced installation size: the application size has been reduced with higher compression to increase the launch speed.
8. Interactive management: the interactive control of all files between different technological devices is convenient and useful.
9. Create a backup: Xender allows all users to back up, view, move, or delete as necessary.
10. Friendly design: the application design is striking and impressive and meets all the features of an application, including installation, removal, viewing, opening, and uninstalling.
11. No replacement problems: users can conveniently transfer all important data, such as contacts, images, images, video games, and messages from one device to another.
Also Read: Instagram: 4 Most Interesting Facts
Benefits of the Xender application
Founded by Peter Jiang in Beijing, Xender has introduced a new file transfer storm that combines up to 4 technology devices with the main accessibility functionality of a mobile device. These are some of the benefits of the Xender application:
• Integrated and accessible support is Xender’s most valuable asset.
• Anyone can easily manage and use the application to make the file transfer successful.
• The minimum occurrence of errors as the application is lightweight and requires less space.
• Fast and verified file transfer speed with the perfect processing method
• There are no restrictions or restrictions on file sizes and formats.
• Simplicity:Easy to use for users of new technologies.
Disadvantages of Xender
Like all others who have two sides to a medal, Xender also has two different aspects. Besides all the advantages, there are also some disadvantages to Xender:
• Option to reject the file transfer
• A button to the source to allow a file transfer
With all the features and benefits of Xender, it is clear that the application presented a lasting solution to the data usage problem. Today’s people around the world are struggling with the challenge of data usage for 3G and 4G users. However, Xender has made an entirely new platform available to all users so that the Dataroom can be stored and stored on a mobile phone, and all important files and data can conveniently transfer to a computer and other devices. Memory cards and data usage.