Send Money to Ghana via ACE Money Transfer and win iPhone 13 128GB and Airtime Top-up for your Loved Ones
ACE Money Transfer, in collaboration with AZA Finance in Ghana, brings an exciting opportunity for Ghanaian expatriates living in the UK, Europe, Canada, Switzerland, and Australia who send money to Ghana online to their families.
From September 1st until 30th, ACE Money Transfer has launched a campaign for Ghanaian expatriates to stand a chance to win one of the 4 brand-new iPhone 13 (128 GB) and an airtime top-up of 10 Cedi for their loved ones!
Background in perspective
About 3.5 million Ghanaian expatriates live outside of Ghana for jobs and send a fairly handsome amount of money as remittances back home every year.
In 2020, total remittances to Ghana were $4.29 billion, on which about 600,000 households depend. Remittances to Ghana, according to reports, are set to cross $4.50 billion in 2022.
Ghana is the world’s 75th largest economy, with a nominal GDP of $74.26 billion. Its people go to other countries to find work, earn a living, and then extend financial support to their families by sending money to Ghana and trying to address the following issues.
- Through remittances, the families afford their children a quality education;
- People can break away from the grips of poverty;
- They ensure savings and investments thereupon;
- People ensure to live and maintain a decent living;
- Remittances help families secure their future financially.
The exciting campaign
Ghanaian expatriates sending money to Ghana to AZA Finance through ACE Money Transfer during September will qualify for the campaign. The said prizes will be given in 4 lucky draws.
Any transaction made during September-2022 will qualify for the draws, and several transactions in the month daily will increase your chances of success. Making a transaction of 1000 Cedi or more will let the recipients in Ghana get 10 Cedi free airtime top-up.
Several transactions, however, in one day to the same recipient will be counted as one.
Campaign details and steps to follow
- Campaign validity is from September 1st till September 30th for the Ghanaian expatriates residing in the listed countries.
- Only paid transactions through ACE Money Transfer to AZA Finance in Ghana will qualify for the lucky draws to be held at ACE Money Transfer’s office, whose schedule will be announced soon.
- The valued customers of ACE Money Transfer are eligible for the campaign, barring its employees.
- Winners will be apprised through calls and emails, and a redraw will be conducted if a winner does not show up to receive the award within 7 days of being contacted.
- Prizes can neither be cashed nor transferred.
- The company can use the identity of winners for any inspirational, promotional, or marketing purpose.
- Winning the prizes will be regulated by the tax laws of the concerned country, if applicable.
- ACE Money Transfer bears no responsibility if a winner is liable to pay taxes for winning the prize.
- A total of four winners will be selected in four lucky draws.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the prize or hold the entire process if it finds any transaction fraudulent, suspicious, or violating company policies.
- The company can bring about any change in the entire process or reschedule the dates of lucky draws for reasons it deems appropriate, and its decisions shall be binding on all concerned parties.
- This promotion is independent of all other promotions and campaigns.
Send money to Ghana online with ACE Money Transfer and AZA Finance.
You can now send money to Ghana through ACE Money Transfer with zero fees and, in return, get speed, favourable currency exchange rates, 24*7 service availability, over 350,000 pick-up locations worldwide, and more, besides winning exciting prizes.
Just follow the simple steps explained above and ensure your transaction initiates with ACE Money Transfer and lands in AZA Finance Ghana to win an iPhone 13 (128 GB) and airtime top-up of 10 Cedi!
Reasons for oil industries to adopt bitcoin.
Today, trading is considered to be one of the most critical opportunities for generating income out of anything. You can…
The Top 5 Technology Trends in Higher Education You Need to Know for 2023
The future of higher education is here! It’s hard to imagine what higher education in 2023 will look like. Still,…